#WeetabixPortraitChallenge Competition T&C’s
Summary Terms & Conditions
UK residents 18+. Entries featuring individuals under 18 must have their parent or guardian’s permission. Opens 09:00 2/12/22, closes 23:59 20/12/22.
• To enter, make a ‘Weetabix portrait’ of one of the 2022 England Senior Men’s Squad by using any Weetabix products, alongside other edible ingredients.
• Then, to enter on Instagram, follow @weetabixoffical and upload a photo or reel of your Weetabix Portrait of a member of the 2022 England Senior Men’s Squad to your grid with the hashtag #WeetabixPortraitChallenge tagging in @weetabixofficial.
• Or, to enter on TikTok, upload a TikTok of your Weetabix Portrait of a member of the 2022 England Senior Men’s Squad with the hashtag #WeetabixPortraitChallenge tagging in @weetabix_UK in the caption.
• The promotion post can be found on the @Weetabixofficial Instagram page or @Weetabix_UK TikTok page.
• There will be one winner from all entries received across Instagram and TikTok. The winner will be the owner of the social media account (must be 18+). The winner will be selected based on their:
ability to show the likeness to one of the 2022 England Senior Men’s Squad;
use of creative, edible ingredients to create the portrait;
ability to showcase a balance of healthy, tasty and fun toppings.
• The winner will win x 2 tickets to an England Men’s Match at Wembley, to take place by the end of March 2023.
• Terms and conditions apply: see [LINK/link in bio].
• Promoter: Weetabix Limited.
Full Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Weetabix Limited. Station Road, Burton Latimer, Kettering, NN15 5JR, England.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the promotion Weetabix Portrait Challenge (the “Promotion”).
- This Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, professional Instagram or TikTok users, social media influencers or those who work in the food marketing or social influencer industry, or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- In entering the Promotion, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Promotion and require you to provide proof of consent from a parent or guardian of any individual under 16 that appears in the entry.
- Any video featuring a person under the age of 18 must be sent from an account whereby the account holder is 18 or over. If that video wins the Promotion, the winner will be the account holder.
- The Promotion will run from 09:00 01/12/22, and closes at 23:59 20/12/22 (the Promotional Period).
- Internet access is required and entrants must have an active Instagram or TikTok account. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this.
- To enter either:
a. Log into your Instagram account (or create one for free), follow @Weetabixofficial and upload a photo or video reel of your Weetabix Portrait to your grid. This should be based on a member of 2022 England Senior Men’s Squad. Please use the hashtag #WeetabixPortraitChallenge in the caption and tag in @weetabixofficial. Entries without the above hashtag will not be accepted. Do not tag any other third-party companies or brands;
b. Log into your TikTok account (or create one for free), follow @weetabix_uk and upload a TikTok of your Weetabix Portrait. This should be based on a member of 2022 England Senior Men’s Squad. Please use the hashtag #WeetabixPortraitChallenge in your caption and tag in @weetabix_UK. Entries without the above hashtag will not be accepted. Do not tag any other third-party companies or brands.
- Entering the same video on both channels is permitted but duplicates of the same content on one single channel will not be counted.
- Winner selection criteria: There will be 1 X winner. Entries will be judged on their:
• ability to show the likeness to one of the 2022 England Men’s Senior Squad;
• use of creative, edible ingredients to create the portrait;
• originality; and
• ability to showcase a balance of healthy, tasty and fun toppings.
- The winning entry will be selected at the end of the Promotional Period, by a panel of two judges, from those entries which meet the criteria in paragraphs 6 and 7 above.
- The winner is the owner of the social media account that posted the entry selected.
- There is no cap on the number of Instagram or TikTok entries per person during the Promotional Period, however duplicated entries on the same platform submitted by the same Participant will only be judged once. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- The Promoter monitors responses to this Promotion and if any responses or any previous posts made by an entrant are, or could be regarded, as being disrespectful towards other members of the Instagram or TikTok community or which contain anything which is likely to, or could cause offence or distress will be removed from the Promotion. As someone who enters the promotion, your use of Instagram or TikTok is subject to the platform’s terms and conditions. The Promoter will not accept any liability in this regard.
- Participants’ entries will be deemed invalid if any post:
- at the judges’ sole discretion, is not an original creation of their own, or is taken from someone or somewhere else;
- tags any other third-party companies or brands;
- contains defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
- includes any individual without their express permission;
- in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, causes any widespread or serious offence (taking into account prevailing community views or standards);
- contains content deemed socially irresponsible or likely to breach the CAP Code; or
- contains any physical activity which could be deemed dangerous.
- Participants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- There is one winner for this Promotion who will win a prize of two tickets to a Men’s England match at Wembley stadium, to take place by end of March 2023. The exact date and time of the match will be at the Promoter’s discretion and will be notified to the winner when available. E-tickets will be emailed to the winner seven days before the match. The winner will be responsible for travel to Wembley and for any lodging or subsistence. Travel and other expenses will not be paid by the Promoter.
- No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner will be contacted either via Instagram direct message or in the comments on their post under the original entry on Tiktok within 2 weeks of the Promotion closing date, and will have 7 days immediately following that contact to contact the Promoter as directed in the message to confirm their details (name, email address, postal address and age) in order to claim the prize. If the winner does not respond within the 7-day period another winner will be selected using the same methodology as above. Participants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are a winner.
- The winner consents to their entry being shared on the @WeetabixOfficial Instagram and @Weetabix_UK TikTok channel.
- The winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with this Promotion (if requested). The promoter is entitled (but not obliged) to use the winner’s name and image in connection with such publicity.
- The Promoter may elect to make available the winner’s surname and/or county to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this Promotion. Participants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope. The Promoter may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winner’s list by emailing email@example.com. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any or all such requests.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries, including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which a participant must provide within 14 days). The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the Promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of Instagram or TikTok. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to these websites or apps.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or TikTok. By entering the Promotion, all Participants accept that they have no claim against Instagram or TikTok. By entering the Promotion, all participants also agree to a complete liability release for Instagram or TikTok.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual issues which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law, with any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.