WEETABIX GOAL CELEBRATION DANCE PROMOTION T&Cs
Summary Terms & Conditions
UK residents 18+, excluding professional Instagram or Facebook users, people working in the food marketing or social influencer industry and Weetabix employees. Opens 17:00 27/07/23 closes 23:59 27/08/23. To enter all you need to do is share you doing the Weetabix goal celebration dance. This can be uploaded to Instagram or TikTok. You need to follow the brand on the same platform (@weetabixofficial on Instagram or @weetabix_uk on TikTok) and use the hashtag #WeetabixCelebrationDance. The promotion post can be found on the Weetabix Official Instagram page, or on the Weetabix Official TikTok page. There will be one winner who will be selected at random from all eligible entries on both Instagram and TikTok. The winner will win 1 month’s supply of Weetabix and £1,000 cash.
Promoter: Weetabix Limited, Burton Latimer, Kettering, Northamptonshire NN15 5JR.
Full Terms & Conditions – WEETABIX GOAL CELEBRATION DANCE Promotion (the Promotion)
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Weetabix Limited. Station Road, Burton Latimer, Kettering, NN15 5JR, England.
- This Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, professional Instagram, TikTok or Facebook users, social media influencers or those who work in the food marketing or social influencer industry, or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- In entering the Promotion, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Promotion before awarding the prize.
- The Promotion will run from 17:00 27/07/23, closes 23:59 27/08/23 (the Promotional Period).
- Internet access required and entrants must have an active Instagram or Tik Tok account. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this.
- To enter on Instagram, all you need to do is share you doing the Weetabix goal celebration dance. You need to follow the brand on @weetabixofficial on Instagram and use the hashtag #WeetabixCelebrationDance. Please do not use third party brand names or tag any other third party companies or brands in your comment.
- To enter on TikTok, you need to follow @Weetabix_uk, share you doing the Weetabix goal celebration dance and use the hashtag #WeetabixCelebrationDance
- Winner Selection: There will be 1 winner only. The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entrants, across both Instagram and TikTok, who meet the criteria above.
- The winner is the owner of the social media account that posted the entry selected at random.
- The Promoter monitors responses to this Promotion and if any responses or any previous posts made by an entrant are, or could be regarded, as being disrespectful towards other members of the Instagram or TikTok community or contain anything which is likely to, or could cause offence or distress, then the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that entrant from the Promotion.
- As someone who enters the Promotion, your use of Instagram and/or TikTok is subject to the platform’s terms and conditions. The Promoter will not accept any liability in this regard.
- Your entry will be disqualified if it:
- mentions or tags any other third-party companies or brands
- contains defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content or content which could negatively affect the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter (in the discretion of the Promoter)
- includes any individual without their express permission or any individual aged under 16 without the express permission of their parent/guardian (or if the entrant does not provide evidence of such permission to the satisfaction of the Promoter)
- is, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, likely to cause any widespread or serious offence (taking into account prevailing community views or standards)
- contains content which the Promoter deems to be socially irresponsible or likely to breach the CAP Code
- contains or references any physical activity which could be deemed dangerous
- is sexually explicit or suggestive
- Infringes any third party rights (such as copyright, trade mark rights, rights of privacy or publicity or any other intellectual property rights)
- -is not in compliance with the rules, policies and terms of service of the platform where the entry is posted (i.e. Instagram or Facebook) and all applicable laws, regulations and code rules (or would place the Promoters in breach of any such rules, policies, terms of service or applicable laws, regulations and codes).
- Participants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- The prize for this competition is 1 month’s supply of Weetabix in the form 6 x packs of 48 Weetabix (equating to just over 288 Weetabix – number based on feeding a family of four for at least 31 days) and a £1,000 cash prize.
- No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner will be contacted via Instagram or TikTok (whichever platform they used to enter the Promotion) within 2 weeks of the Promotion close date and will have 7 days immediately following to contact the Promoter as directed in the message to confirm details (name, email address, postal address and age) in order to claim prize. In addition, the winner will need to provide their bank details (sort code, account number, account name and registered address) for the monetary prize component of the competition. If the winner does not respond within the 7-day period another winner will be selected using the same methodology as above. Participants are encouraged to monitor their accounts during this time in case they are a winner.
- The winner must consent to their entry being shared on the @WeetabixOfficial Instagram page and the @weetabix_uk TikTok page.
- The physical prize (one month’s supply of Weetabix) will be posted to the address supplied by the winner within 30 days of winner confirmation. The £1,000 cash prize will be sent to the winner’s bank account via a bank transfer from FRANK PR – Weetabix’s PR agency.
- The winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with this Promotion (if requested). The Promoter is entitled (but not obliged) to use the winner’s name and image in connection with such publicity.
- We may elect to make available the winner’s surname and/or county to members of the public who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this Promotion. Participants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winner’s list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which entrants must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the Promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of Instagram and TikTok. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to these platforms.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or TikTok. By entering the Promotion, all entrants accept that they have no claim against Instagram or TikTok. By entering the promotion, all participants also agree to a complete liability release for Instagram and TikTok.
- This Promotion will be run by the Promoter and is not in any way administered by The Football Association (The FA) and by entering, you acknowledge and agree that The FA shall not have any liability to you in connection with the Promotion.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual issues which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English courts, save that consumers in Scotland and Northern Ireland may additionally bring an action in their home courts.