SCOTLAND V THE NETHERLANDS MATCH TICKETS COMPETITION T&Cs
Summary Terms & Conditions
UK residents 18+, excluding professional Facebook users and Weetabix employees. Opens 17:00 19/10/23 closes 23:59 24/10/23. To enter via Facebook, entrants will need to follow Weetabix UK (on Facebook), like the promotional post, and comment what they think the football score will be in the Scotland v The Netherlands game on 31 October 2023.
The promotion post can be found on the Weetabix UK Facebook page. There will be one winner who will be selected at random from all eligible entries across Facebook. The winner will win 4 x match tickets for the Scotland v The Netherlands game on 31 October 2023 at 7:45pm.
Promoter: Weetabix Limited, Burton Latimer, Kettering, Northamptonshire NN15 5JR.
Full Terms & Conditions – SCOTLAND V THE NETHERLANDS MATCH TICKETS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Weetabix Limited. Station Road, Burton Latimer, Kettering, NN15 5JR, England.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the SCOTLAND V THE NETHERLANDS MATCH TICKET Promotion (the Promotion).
- The Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, professional Facebook users or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- In entering the Promotion, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Promotion before awarding the prize.
- The Promotion will open at 17:00 on 19 October 2023 and will close at 23:59 on 24 October 2023 (the Promotional Period).
- Internet access is required and entrants must have an active Facebook account. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this.
a. To enter, log into your Facebook account (or create one for free), follow Weetabix UK, like the Promotion post, and comment what you think the football match score will be for the Scotland v The Netherlands game on 31 October 2023. Do not tag any other third-party companies or brands;
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Winner Selection: There will be only 1 winner. The Promoter will contact within 2 working days from the end of the Promotional Period, select one winner at random by using a computer program that can generate independent verifiable results from all eligible entrants across Facebook, who meet the criteria above.
- The winner must be the owner of the social media account that posted the entry selected at random.
- The Promoter will monitor responses to this Promotion and if any responses or any previous posts made by an entrant are, or could be regarded, as being disrespectful towards other members of the Facebook community or contain anything which is likely to, or could cause offence or distress, then the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that entrant from the Promotion.
- As someone who enters the Promotion, your use of Facebook is subject to the platform’s terms and conditions. The Promoter will not accept any liability in this regard.
- Your entry will be disqualified if it:
- mentions or tags any other third-party companies or brands;
- contains defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content or content which could negatively affect the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter (in the discretion of the Promoter);
- includes any individual without their express permission or any individual aged under 16 without the express permission of their parent/guardian (or if the entrant does not provide evidence of such permission to the satisfaction of the Promoter);
- is, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, likely to cause any widespread or serious offence (taking into account prevailing community views or standards);
- contains content which the Promoter deems to be socially irresponsible or likely to breach the CAP Code;
- contains or references any physical activity which could be deemed dangerous
- is sexually explicit or suggestive;
- Infringes any third party rights (such as copyright, trade mark rights, rights of privacy or publicity or any other intellectual property rights); or
- is not in compliance with the rules, policies and terms of service of the platform where the entry is posted (i.e. Facebook) and all applicable laws, regulations and code rules (or would place the Promoters in breach of any such rules, policies, terms of service or applicable laws, regulations and codes).
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- The prize for the winner of this Promotion is 4 x match tickets to the Scotland v The Netherlands match on 31 October 2023 at 7:45pm.
- No travel or subsistence expenses will be paid, and the winner must make their own arrangements to attend the match.
- No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner will be contacted via direct message or in the comments of their post under the original entry on Facebook within 2 days of the Promotion closing date and will have 2 days immediately following to contact the Promoter as directed in the message to confirm details (name, email address, postal address and age) in order to claim prize. If the winner does not respond within the 2 day period another winner will be selected using the same methodology as above. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their accounts during this time in case they are a winner.
- The winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with this Promotion (if requested). The Promoter is entitled (but not obliged) to use the winner’s name and winning image in connection with such publicity.
- The Promoter will available the winner’s surname and/or county to members of the public who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this Promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winner’s list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which entrants must provide within 2 days). The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the Promotion and disqualify the entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of Facebook. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to these platforms.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering the Promotion, all entrants accept that they have no claim against Facebook. By entering the promotion, all entrants also agree to a complete liability release for Facebook.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual issues which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English courts, save that consumers in Scotland and Northern Ireland may additionally bring an action in their home courts.
Promoter: Weetabix Limited, Burton Latimer, Kettering, Northamptonshire NN15 5JR.